ADV 1.79% 13.8¢ ardiden ltd

I don't doubt but there is not evidence yet. That is the key -...

1. 10,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 996
    I don't doubt but there is not evidence yet. That is the key - it is also why I am still sniffing. However, as you would agree, an estimate is irrelevant if drill results have failed to deliver the tonnage already. Remember the initial estimate was 5 mt after 2 drills at seymour and manitouwage. I respect that geos are not infallible and it is not an exact science. However from a market perspective, they will never buy into the estimate when all the market can extrapolate is lower than expected resource numbers in current drills which have been extended. This is not to say the tonnage isn't there - the problem is the evidence has been demonstrated yet. It is why I constantly talk about consistent drill results. It is also why I like wisa as it will attract new investors. Seymour is dangerous - its like the stunning chic in the club who gives you cues, makes you think you have a chance and at a certain time the outcome good be either way - I definitely would wanna end up with mrs palmer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $4 26

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34946 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 167690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.