ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1239
    Brad: Well Folks, good news we have just discovered another 40 or so outcrops at Seymour to add to our tonnage.

Shane: I knew it. We have a mammoth of a monster on our hands. These outcrops just did not turn up there. They are all connected to a pipe and have the same DNA.

Last Super: Yes Shane it’s a Giant Octopus upside down with its tentacles up. Did you see the sizes of those stones?

You 30 Ate: Stooones???????

You 30 Ate: It’s too small to be a rock chip and too big to be a boulder, hmmmm.

Shane: Yes, You 30 Ate, it's the mother of all boulder’s.

Rusty: Shane, we have a large resource alright. We won’t be able to keep up with production. I better get on to YANTAI for a bigger name plate.

Pie: Get me a D11 dozer Rusty and I’ll rip into it, lid and all.

Rusty: Right mate, I’ll chuck in a wine cooler with a case of wine.

Adds 04: Shane, I’m not convinced yet. We need to do some more drilling and waste more money and create more dilution.

Shane: For faark sake adds all we have to do is get a D11 dozer on site and open up the lid. We have all the resource to satisfy our customers.

Pie: I’m onto it Shane. faark me. This looks huge and may turn out to be a career job, mate.

Slasha: So Insaf, thinking of getting on board, mate. Things are looking up.

Insaf: No mate, not yet. I believe we need to focus on Wisa; Bold & my T.A.

Geko123: Insaf. Mate you had 30m share when we had faark all at Seymour. Now we have a lot more and you have unloaded. What’s the go?

Insaf: As I said before, it’s all in Wisa; Bold and my T.A. They all have to line up. It’s that simple, all in the T.A.

Boruss222: Every time I get excited, Insaf speaks and I get confused. With all this good news the share price has not moved like that of AVZ. Sheeet.

Hot_investor: Sheeet do I sound negative? I’m buying all the time. Too many boxes ticked.

Adds 04: My 1c call is looking good.

Slasha: faark of c@#k.

Brad: How is it looking Pie? Well mate, I’m going flat chat. We will probably need three shifts to keep up.

Brad: I’ve got it covered with a few applicants that have applied.

Pie: Applicants!!!!!

Brad: Yeah. WsDK11; buster and posiedon. Keep up the good work Pie.

Pie: Hey Brad, is there any chance of my salary being paid in shares?

Brad: Smiles & Winks.

You 30 Ate: Hey, adds 04 it’s mighty quite out here on H.C. I wonder what those blokes are up to on T.C. The suspense is faaarking killing me.

Adds 04: No worries mate. I’ll get right on and stir some sheet.

Posiedon: You 30 Ate, mate what are your thoughts on the current situation?

You 30 Ate: Mate, I’m a shareholder like everyone else and I will leave it to the management. That is their job. But, I have immense mining knowledge and have a lot to say. Just not at meetings or directly to them. The wool can’t be pulled over my eyes easily you know.

Slippery: Mate, I believe the efforts by major shareholders have been invaluable. The T20 will live or die by the sword via their investment and wearing their hearts on their sleeves.

The ‘’D’’: With his bottle of red, dreams and imagines our share price doing a SIR. From, 0.05c in two weeks 0.90c and in a year $4.50 with a super Lithium Nova.

In the meanwhile, ADV goes about it’s business as a quite achiever undiscovered by the market. Until one day the market wakes up and see a friggen giant of a producer.

Note: This only a play skit not to be taken seriously or to offend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $6.622K 49.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39680 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 137664 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.