CXM 0.00% 5.3¢ centrex limited

Yeah, same happened to the rail line a couple years ago from...

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Yeah, same happened to the rail line a couple years ago from memory. Queensland rail know they need to repair them fast.

It is 1,000kms by rail, @HotRods65, centrex is not the only company that uses it. Neither it is the only company using Port of Townsville. And ships are not uber, waiting in line to get loaded. A lot of freight from many mines in Mt Isa area has been backlogged due to damaged rail line. I assume they booked first available ship for a week or two after they got confirmation from Aurizon about when Aurizon can transport the product to the port.

Late March is reasonable. This stuff happens to rail lines all the time. In Qld it's flooding, in other areas like Adelaide to Perth its derailments.

So far this quarter centrex shipped about 18kt.

It would be good if they found a 30t ship but 20t would still be fine.

@61212305 that's not how shipping industry works. Centrex does not own ships. Think about very complicated courier service that you arrange and it has to travel a few days or a week to get to you. The courier also has to make sure they can pick something else up at the destination to deliver somewhere else. Concurrently the company has to agree with the buyer to take your stuff on certain date.

Given that now there is certainty of cashflow from shipments in the next month, I think that the SPP will be oversubscribed and scaled back. I think that's why they extended the closing date of SPP to 15th after the EGM on the 14th. If placement is approved on 14th, then the company would not have to accept any more than 2mln in SPP after the 15th....reducing dilution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168899 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.