AGN 3.05% 84.5¢ argenica therapeutics limited

The announcement title is almost misleading... it is NOT a...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    The announcement title is almost misleading... it is NOT a moderate benefit, or protection... it is a moderate brain injury that has seen "significantly reduced damage to brain cells" from ARG-007.. The sector is so unloved at the moment, it feels like 2008-2009 (Post GFC all over)... Plenty of opportunities presented themselves back then. If these announcements were coming out in 2020 this would be a +$1 stock... Still a long way to go but safety looks good in P1 and we are seeing very encouraging results n the clinic re efficacy in animal studies... I was hoping that the rasise would see this back to low 30c and I was going to go all in on thing (by that I mean $50k) But I am thinking we wont see that number again as they have a strong funding position to progress, and off the back of continuing good results, some more non-dilutive grants could be on their way...

Furthermore, and what most wont pick up on is the APP results... a reduction to below control arm (i.e. animals with no TBI) is amazing! There is a strong argument that a reduction in the brains ability to metabolise APP is a contributor to ALZHEIMER'S.... and studies to develop a treatment are often centred around this... there are only sparse references in the presentation material re Alzheimer's treatment as the focus on stroke and TBI... But these results confirm it is a very strong candidate for Alzheimer's Disease... and as a person with a family member with Alzheimer's, this is exciting!! GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.