NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

re: Ann: Arganara Phase 3 Phosphate Drilling ... While its been...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    re: Ann: Arganara Phase 3 Phosphate Drilling ... While its been a little wait im impressed with the phase 3 drilling program, phase 3 will deliver the bacon. If the extentions head south and east im calculating an area around 6.5km north/south by 6km east/west thats going to be JORC compliant giving atleast 36 sq km of possible mineralisation. The minerlaistion only needs to be an average of 5m thick over this area and it will hold 180 million cubic metere, this calculated at 1.7 T per meter will deliver 300m tonnes.

I'll bet that NUP's maiden JORC will easily match RUMs last revised JORC which was around 245m tonnes if the extention drilling is successful, i'll also bet that NUP will likely have the same amount of DSO phosphate if not more.

Also below is showing they are well on their way to calculate the upcoming JORC, it may be a little more of a wait but the maiden JORC should be an absolute thumper and well worth the frustrating wait its been.

""Preliminary resource modeling has already been completed using assay results from the 205 hole Phase 1 program, this initial work will enable swift integration of the Phase 3 results into the resource model when assays are received back from the labs""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.