LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

This is from the recent ASX announcement from LRS, suggesting...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    This is from the recent ASX announcement from LRS, suggesting either it's an old article or it's wrong.

Maria del Huerto EIR The company has received notification that the Environmental Impact Report submitted in March for its wholly owned Maria del Huerto project has been accepted and approved by the San Luis Mineria Department. Accordingly the way is now clear for LRS to undertake exploration and resource development drilling at the property

Geminis Final Agreement On Thursday the 26th October the Final Agreement was signed with the owners of the Geminis Mine and Don Gregorio exploration concessions. This solidifies the company’s pathway to 100% ownership of the prized historic lithium mine and allows the continuation with certainty the steps required for the permitting to allow the resource development work to commence at the project. Under the terms of the Final Agreement LRS now has six months to gain the approval of the EIR and the reactivation plan. This is a maximum time frame however and it is the company’s intention to fast track this process to gain the approvals as quickly as possible. Managing Director Chris Gale commented, “Latin Resources is consistently adding value to its lithium landholding in Argentina by securing new lithium ground discovered by our in country exploration team. Latin now has over 90,000 hectares over hard rock pegmatites is San Luis province, one of the largest landholdings in Argentina. ” He went on to say, “ the approval of the environmental and drilling permit for Latin’s Maria de Huerto project will know allow us to commence drilling over the coming months ”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $948.8K 5.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 186401 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1467659 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.