ORP 6.67% 8.0¢ orpheus uranium limited

There is "a" scenario (which I don't want to write here) that if...

1. 5,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    There is "a" scenario (which I don't want to write here) that if played out this is going to bite the management BIG time, which effectively may put their career (I.e., not only their ARE position) on the line.

An ordinary shareholder coild not be blamed if they think; "One for the money, two for the MATES", and the "two for the mates" can literally be 2 for the mates (and I am not referring to the number of shares they may be getting, although that may also be the case).

Without divulging into that scenario, the management really better want to put this train wreck on a "clean" track. Then the mates will be happIER, ordinary shareholders will be happy, ASIC will be happy and the management will be happy. If "that" scenario is to play out, then evey single one of these will be VERY UNhappy.

Let's hope the management will not continue to be too stupid (or too clever) about ... Dear Management), you've got one job to do and it is that simple.

@littleblackduck, Scaling back will be by multiplying every applicant's number of applied shares by a factor of ~0.76 (= 1,809,512,648 ÷ 2,375,223,680).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.005(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $8K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1169 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 9128 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.