AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Good news today seeing AGY engage Michael Langford and David...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Good news today seeing AGY engage Michael Langford and David Robinson (Airguide). This is a good strategic move by the board to get as many eyes on AGY as possible out there both from a marketing point of view but also through Airguide's Chinese contacts which could have a major baring on AGY finding strategic partners in the battery manufacturing space. With Michael Langford's following we have now ramped up our marketing from that point of view with the added addition of his Chinese contacts. Many were craving some marketing and this is not your usual marketing but i believe it will add alot more value then some brokers out there who market for a piece of a low placement just to dump it out. Here Michael is working for his oppies with a 4.5c strike so the incentive for him first and foremost is to get AGY above that price through his networks both via getting out there telling the AGY story but introducing Chinese contacts that may see partnerships formed. Beyond that he is not after 4.5c he will be looking at AGY being a 200+ mill market cap company where by his oppies are well in the money and he makes a nice killing here. The key here is his Chinese contacts and the intros he gets for AGY that may forge a bond that helps fast track Rincon's production strategy with a tie up with lithium end user's. This is where we go hard towards phs2 and AGY becomes a major player in Argentina. Some were not happy with today's news but i am more than happy to see Airguide identified AGY as a candidate for Chinese partnership based on Rincon and are now engaged to assist in finding opportunities. I say the more hands that can assist especially those with the right contacts the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.