AGY 4.65% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Argosy Completes Increase in Rincon JV Ownership to 77.5%, page-22

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    I'd love to just throw this out there for people that have doubts about the ability to produce LCE.

Lets say you know a person named "Wendy"... Wendy is a great person who has baked cakes before, sold cakes and even eats them. Wendy has a normal job working for a very large cake making business and makes a very good income.
    One day Wendy has a brain wave and thinks out loud - "Maybe I should go out and make cakes for myself and start my own successful business".
    So Wendy sets up a new business, hands in her resignation and begins to pursue her own cake making business. Wendy still has commitments such as loan repayments and feeding her family, but people believe in her and provide her financial and business support to assist her in her cake making business... Wendy eventually has her cake making business up and running and produces cakes, people buy them and eat them.

Does anyone honestly think Argosy would spend umpteens millions of dollars, get their family to chip in a few bikkies to, build ponds, pump out brine and acquire more land WHEN THEY CAN'T PRODUCE BATTERY GRADE LCE???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $144.9K 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44457 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 680 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.