AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

A few of my own observations from reading the announcement...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    A few of my own observations from reading the announcement several times

I don't think this was the announcement they were wanting to put out, It almost seems they put something on paper because they had too given their own ' hook or by crook' end of May Deadline.

The first part of the announcement does not include time frames of producing/testing the 1kg sample. Could the 1kg sample have been sent to an independent Lab days or weeks ago and the results only obtained recently? Independent lab results don't just happen overnight. Surely there has been further development and tweaking going on.

Having the Gas turned on to seems a fantastically simple solution to removing  "soluble impurities" which would help raise the grade. The local Bureaucrats must have promised and under delivered, they missed their deadline to get the gas approval box ticked at their end, This would very much put Argosy Management in a spot of hot water and force their hand on an undesired Announcement.

I find this part of the announcement momentous as it references a relevant and measurable time frame

The product quality and process test-works phase COMPLETED TO DATE provides confirmation for the Company to produce consistent product to meet potential customer requirements of battery grade LCE product specification, and the Company will continue processing works to prepare these customer samples for their own quality confirmation and testing, and then for subsequent initial commercial sales.

My take on this paragraph is that it blatantly outlines that we have as of today (5/6/2018) have confirmation from Argosy that they have consistently produced battery grade lithium that will meet potential customer specification and are preparing the samples to send out. Apart from a grade (minimum 99.5% which they may not wish to announce until independent testing takes place) I find this an outstanding statement.

I am of the opinion that further announcements will be held in a more favourable light by investors across the board and will follow in quick succession.

These of course are only my observations but I find much comfort in holding Argosy Minerals at this moment

Time will tell - it always does

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $359.1K 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2015083 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 157403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.