AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Argosy confirms first batch of LCE produced, page-268

1. 6,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Well take my musing with a grain of salt or drop of brine.
    But having done no research into this stock apart from today it smells fishy to me as with a lot of the ML super nin pump stocks.

The delayed jorc, no off takes and other over promising and under delivering may posibly mean they don't have a very good product.
    It could just be a string of bad luck and donkey collisions for management, who knows but..

I simply don't buy the excuse they could not produce 1kg battery grade in the in the lab because of no gas... Why would you be happy to be 3 months late on a jorc, but not delay the 1kg sample by a few days (they said 4 days in lab) days while you whip down to the servo and buy a few gas canisters?? if thats not enough gas as they claim buy a pickup truck worth of industry canisters, if thats not enough to produce 1kg then it would have to cost more in gas to produce than what your lithium produced is worth.. 1kg is a tiny amount. why give the market uncertainty if you can produce battery grade or not, don't report a half baked product that will damage your company..

hope for holders this is not a soft landing ann so "sophs" and others vested can get out on top still.

anyway good luck all, you would probably better with a WA hard rock IMO, there is one on ASX currently producing high quality product at big profits with 5 years of 100% off-takes that has a smaller market cap than this stock.

Hope management comes up with the goods and everyone leaves happy, just smells fishy to me thats all..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.