AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Yea, right, right. So why is it so lowly valued and overlooked...

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Yea, right, right. So why is it so lowly valued and overlooked time after time again by the market after (all) that?

If you haven’t noticed, the market makes the final call on what a stock is valued at.
    Just like today, sure, the market didn’t like the Ann. Therefore the sp dropped. Simple. Too hard to understand for you?

Will Agy come back stronger and faster in a hurry when our eminent milestones are met in the next couple weeks?
    I believe we will, and we will be many multiples of the sp today.
    And if we don’t meet the expectations? Then the sp will fall again. Simple enough for to understand?

Conclusion? Market knows their stuff and determines the SP!

So why is your investments SP so low.....after so long....with NO INTEREST at all by the market....even after all the (so called milestones) you’ve hit?

Because it’s crap hahahaha. Face the truth for once. The market has, have decided.

Look I know what you’re trying to do and so do most people.
    So blatantly obvious you’re trying to cross promote.

But even knowing this, I still reply you, have you asked yourself why?

It’s because, firstly I want to discredit and call out unethical and immoral people like you as much as I can.

Secondly. No matter how much you crossed promote. NOTHING will drive your stock price up because it’s only worth what the market thinks it’s worth!

I mean come on, give it a break! You’ve tried this so many times! Has it done anything??? NO!

Not only it hasn’t gone up. It’s come down even further!! Sad. Just sad.

Look.
    Even if people decide to sell Agy today for whatever reason. They still won’t even touch what waste you’ve got with your dismal track record!

What money have you made??

Omg! It’s like watching a brick trying to teach a dolphin how to swim! Hahahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.