AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Good point OS: "today we checked off the Hardest Part of the...

1. 13,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8405
    Good point OS:

"today we checked off the Hardest Part of the plan"

Exactly right. It is now a matter of some more tweaking and tuning and getting on with production at the lowest cost possible, in parallel with lining up offtakes and funds for the next stages...
    The hardest and most uncertain element has been solved! We can produce BG LCE from Rincon brine, WITH an industrial scale process solution.
    Up-scalable. This is the key imo. You little ripper.

Congrats on your massive paper gains today. May this be repeated several more times in the next couple of years as we start to walk and then to run! Your tireless research and sharing and enthusiasm has been a key contributor to the clarity and conviction of many LTers here, myself included. Thank you. I have built a decent position over the past 2 years, not as much as yourself (!) but likely enough to set me up as we push through S3 and beyond. Awesome. It is really happening now.

Bring on the funds, bring on the expansions, bring on the off-takes, bring on the revenues and bring on the just re-ratings that are a clear part of all that growth that lays ahead of us.

Our risk-meter just got turned down a couple of notches! We are on our way now. The mighty Argosy inching away from the dock, with all the right stuff on board.

Sweeeet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.