AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Exactly some people just dont get it. JZ is a very smart man and...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Exactly some people just dont get it. JZ is a very smart man and the way he is building this project and company is very innovative and IMO scares some of the traditionalists that need each box ticked in order before moving onto the next. Whats the point of having a huge resource if you arent even using it all anyway? Its abit like mine is bigger than yours syndrome so I'm better....really??? For example (and I'm not down ramping other companies here just providing evidence to show what I mean) ORE have a big JORC resource and are suppose to be producing 17,500tpa from 2010 but even in the current year they only manged 12,500 tpa. LPI have a JORC of 2m+ but their PEA is only based on a 20,000tpa target for a mine life of 20 years (thats 400,000 in total...yes I know not all will be recoverable by there is still a massive difference between the JORC and the actual amount they intend to produce). Yes they can later build more ponds and bigger plant if they have a bigger resource but at the moment the plans dont show all that bigger resource being used. Personally I much prefer JZ's approach which is to use as little cash capital as is necessary to first define a resource which is of commercial size (10,000 tpa) and which will use most of the defined resource with a reasonable mine life, which 10 - 15 years is IMO and build the project and earn some REAL cash and then IF the demand exists later drill deeper or buy more land to expand the operation. Like JZ said in @perer66 's email above "OT parties are more interested in quality of product and timing of product to market", they don't care if yours is bigger than mine at the moment they just want something that is commercially viable and a supplier who is willing and able to customise the product to THEIR very specific needs and thats exactly what AGY is doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $174.4K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284548 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 12030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.