AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

So if don't care then why don't you go back to LPI where they...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    So if don't care then why don't you go back to LPI where they really love you too lol . This is a public forum, we are allowed to discuss our opinions or our interpretations too and when I do I also make sure I always say "IMO". I not upramping to sell out like some others do, I have been holding AGY for well over 3 years now and know the stock well and talk to JZ regularly and have no intention of selling out anytime soon and I only provide info which I think others may be interested in hearing or discussing too and state what I think (good or bad) but I am always happy to listen to other peoples opinions too but the way you come in to this forum in such an arrogant manner and attack people shows an ulterior motive to me.

I get it though, you are a traditionalist and invest in companies that follow the long slow traditional pathway (like LPI) of 1st showing a (big?) resource, and then completing a PEA, PFS and every other S document out there and then maybe just maybe make a decision to progress to a pilot plant and then maybe commercial. In the mean time, over those many years, other innovative companies like AGY who take a different fast track approach and who have used their cash wisely to actually physically build something of industrial scale to prove their process (rather than waste it on so many S documents and proving a bigger resource at this early stage, which can be done later when the $$$ are rolling in with much less dilution to holders) and who actually talk to their potential customers and find out what they want, who have told them they want quality product and speed to market as the most important things, will be well into commercial operation and earning good $$$ before the traditionalist companies have even broken ground on their 1st ponds and could IMO well miss out on cream of the lithium boom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.