AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

I don't want to fill these threads with worthless crap but show...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    I don't want to fill these threads with worthless crap but show me the nonsense mate, you made the accusation now back it up. I have already proven you wrong about the G & A attack so what else? You can have your opinion on the production numbers and throw LPI numbers at us, but that's a completely different project on a different salar in a different country, but I am just saying what is in the PEA document. No non sense or opinion there. It was in the document in black and white as far as I can see so cant be more objective than that can I? Yes its my opinion that the resource can be easily upgraded and maybe its you who has his head in the sand if you think drilling deeper won't increase it. By how much I dont know until they do the drilling but if ORE and others who drilled deeper are to go by it could be quite alot. Contrary to your belief you may think I post to get likes but I can tell you that is far from the truth. I would rather have a reasonable discussion with other holders than get any likes.
    Everything I said in that post is either based on fact from the ASX documents or from discussion or emails I have had with JZ which I have posted on here before. If you are concerned about AGY trying to show too higher an NPV for the project then why did JZ use a very conservative discount rate of 10%? LPI I note used 8%, yes they did show 6% and 10% too, but they were promoting the 8% rate as that makes their project look USD$279m better. Why aren't you attacking that? In my post I was not attacking or down ramping LPI in any way. In the AGY PEA the consultants used LPI and ORE as examples and even extrapolated off some those companies disclosed numbers so that was only the reason I mentioned them in my post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.