AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Argosy Delivers Exceptional PEA Results for Rincon Project, page-208

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Firstly apologies to everyone on this forum.

Oh thanks now I see why you are here and constantly attacking me. If you actually remember correctly its was that hahahahha guy and someone else from the LPI forum (was it you??) that 1st came onto the AGY threads consistently and started to attack AGY and fill our threads, which up until then had been good discussions, with complete rubbish. He didn't like it when me and onspeed not only countered his rubbish posts but we decided to go to the LPI threads as well. My posts were mostly showing the falling SP in a chart so how is this rubbish? Yes in hindsight we probably shouldn't have been baited by haahhahaha but he was very persistent at posting complete trash and trying to deride the good forums we had on AGY. That happened over a weekend if I recall and at the end mickz (from LPI thread) and I had a joke together. In hind sight I probably should have ignored him. I had nothing to do with Jaymes post about his investment losses but hahahhha's condescending attitude and the way he made himself on the AGY threads look like he was a great investor got many many peoples back up.

I also haven't seen you back up your claims about the production target yet. Yes you threw in some numbers based on the LPI PEA but thats LPI and like I said in a completely different country. The numbers are in black and white in the AGY PEA as being 10,000 tpa for 16.5yrs or 15,000 tpa for 10 years so are you saying the consultants who prepared the PEA are wrong? If so then are you also questioning all the data in the LPI PEA as LPI, unlike AGY, doesn't have any actual real data based on real world running of any industrial scale plant as LPI doesn't have one!! The reason I didn't reply to your last posts attacking me a few weeks ago is because you are like a dog with a bone with blinkers on and cant see the trash you actually post. I still read the LPI threads from time to time (but dont post there) as I'm interested in what other lithium stocks are doing too so I know full well that many there also disregard most of your postings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.