AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

I was very surprised AGY used a 10% discount rate and yes that...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1673
    I was very surprised AGY used a 10% discount rate and yes that part of the PEA is conservative, but it could be argued that other parts of the PEA offset that conservatism as pointed out by Help_me.  I am not here to get in a stoush.  As you know I am an LPI holder and most of us long-termers over there are well under water -  many of us averaging down this year, but still under water.  There are many AGYers who are still well in the money, but others that are not.  Let's hope all of us get IN the money.

I will make one point and I am going to be very frank here.  I think AGY's best chance to increase the probability of long term success is to do a deal with Sentient.  OK, I am not telling you guys and gals anything new, but I think Jerko's visit to see the Argentinian President would have included a word or two to Government officials about Sentient real-estating and doing little else - which they are.  AGY and Sentient both have leverage, one a process solution and the other brine and lots of it.  Surely sense will prevail and that would remove some of the uncertainty which exists in the Rincon project and all projects at various stages - LPI's Maricunga project is no different - I have a glass-half full belief in its future, but their are still plenty of risks.

Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.