AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Argosy Delivers Exceptional PEA Results for Rincon Project, page-286

1. 4,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104

Back to basics people.

Oil is toast. Tipping point now is going to be 2023-25 EVs will have 50% of market by 2030 at the very latest.

Latest figures show EVs growth once again smashing estimations again, as expected.

Ford is next in line for a clean out, their sluggish uptake of the electric revolution is going to cost them dearly. The arrival of the Rivian pick up will change the way we operate, the first of the pick ups to engage the outdoor enthusiasts (myself included). And will likely take 25% off the ford income as they have been asleep at the wheel and their large truck market share will be on the ropes.

The more I read the more I’m certain this disruption is real and about to hit.

Oils desperate attempts are becoming blatantly obvious. They are just about to be stuck in a very dark hole.

Cut production and increase the oil price thus increasing the demand for EVs. Increase production as some will have to as that is what their country survives on, but in doing this they will drive the price down. Oil lives but no more ICE will be sold after
    2025. Some of us will hold our current cars until an affordable and suitable EV hits the markets,?trust me with more than 400 models expected in the next two years there will be one for all.

Who on gods earth would buy a New ICE now? My family will ring our cars until we find the suitable EVs for our needs.

They can’t win.

People look at the charts, everything is pointing to the same conclusion, us shareholders win big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.