AGY 7.50% 7.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Some interesting commentary on that report by @Subs over on the...

1. 13,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8275

Some interesting commentary on that report by @Subs over on the GXY forum (thanks Subs; hope you don't mind me copying your post here):

>>>

It's funny because even mining.com is having a go at the report... and that's saying something!--------------------------------

Talking about "clutching at straws". The latest efforts from Moody's - no doubt shorting Lithium somewhere around the globe released a negative report on Lithium a few days ago. Don't worry, it was just more MS type crap that only works on low demand and every single mine coming online, ontime. And of course they overlook other Lithium demand beyond EV's...

The poorly researched report

"did not consider unexpected difficulties to either expand production or kick-start new lithium projects, such as issues faced recently by Chile’s Soc. Quimica y Minera de Chile (SQM)."

- no doubt just the start of what they didn't include in their clearly bias reporting...

On the SQM side of things, I read this over the weekend. I know ASB83 for one was clutching at this straw from SQM re: falling Lithium prices.ASB83. Proven wrong again.

"In August, SQM Chief Executive Officer Patricio de Solminihac was expecting prices for the second half of the year to be lower than in the first six months.But last week, the world’s second-largest lithium producer changed its mind. It now expects lithium prices to remain firm in the fourth quarter at about similar levels to earlier this year because of strong demand and supply issues.The forecast came as the company reported third-quarter revenue and net income that missed analysts’ estimates due to unforeseen hitches in ramping up an expansion project, which hit sales volumes."

http://www.mining.com/moodys-sees-weak-lithium-prices-2020-due-projects-frenzy/

DYOR on future demand vs their "best case scenario" chart for supply... then add in battery storage, possible solid state, etc.

Don't get caught on the wrong side of the trade Moody's...

>>>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.4¢ $360.5K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89403 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 189231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.