AGY 0.00% 11.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Argosy Executes Investment and Off-Take Agreements, page-291

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166

Haha Fixy old mate, Good Evening to you sir.. Firstly, you say "mi wok long stretim olgeta samting" Papua New Guinea you speak?

Secondly, yes the wkend was brilliant. Great weather for it. Didn't take the family on the boat..but the beach was great + got my hands full with 3 kids building sand castles and a 4th on its way in about about 2 weeks!

As always of which I've always stated, I'm still learning all this tech stuff and how the numbers work for Li also and still getting my head around this "proposed" new deal we all heard about today. But from my understanding it is a far greater deal for the company and its shareholders.

Whilst it is all hearsay until we get the officaial announcement tomorrow, I've got my theories but let's go with the most obvious and in laymans terms..it appears the Chinese simply wanted the upper hand on the deal thus dragging it out to which it was said by AGY no further extensions BUT you need the Li, we have the Li so let's re-work the agreement where it's a win-win for all in turn allowing more $$ for AGY less equity and power given out to the Chinese but the clincha (should it actually be) is allowing AGY to go to the greater market "not just about the Chinese" and obtain a far more powerful deal for Li production thus more tonnage production thus potentiallialy fast tracking either of if not all stages thus far greater revenue whilst the board of AGY remain in control.

Now, the "not just about he Chinese" statement by AM where everyone is speculating it could either be GM, BYD etc.. I'm speculating it could also be Mazda (call it a hunch) could be wrong..

We will all see tomorrow Fixy
    Enjoy the show, have a great night mate

Obviously AIMO
    Last edited by WayneEnterprises: 03/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $160.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $206.2K 1.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 392179 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 57889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 816143
Last updated 15.58pm 07/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.