AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Is this a coincidence or should my post from 01/12/20 have...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Is this a coincidence or should my post from 01/12/20 have already been price-sensitive or did I just post in the wrong thread or did the management read my post too intensively and draw conclusions from it ? smile.png smile.png >> You all have to choose !

Maybe I should repeat it for all those newcomers here on board to get the knowledge thereof(see my post as of 01/12/20 01:02 Post #: 49252236 ) what this ann 'Argosy Joins European Raw Materials Alliance (ERMA)' means for all investors here.

>>>>>> "Is it just me or do others feel like good news is on the way?!" <<<<<<

As a long term holder and sufferer since that date, now I feel more comfortable with my holdings, because I noticed, the tide is turning.
    I first bought in 2016, topped up more in 2018-19 with much higher prices than today, but decided to add another small parcel at 7c last week.
    I feel, we reached the bottom now and tide is turning, imho.

But today I was so fancy about an article in EU, which convinced me more than ever, that we are now on the right way with lithium and AGY.

And here is that article:
    https://www.mining.com/european-coalition-to-secure-access-to-30-critical-raw-materials/

"The European Raw Materials Alliance (ERMA), a partnership of over 300 companies, business associations and governments, will initially focus on breaking Europe’s dependence on imports from China and other resource-rich countries.
    The EU imports around 98% of rare earths from China. Turkey supplies 98% of its borate, while Chile meets 78% of Europe’s lithium needs. South Africa provides 71% of its platinum and Brazil supplies 85% of the old continent’s niobium, a crucial part of steel alloys used in jet engines, girders and oil pipelines.

ERMA’s most important task is to secure raw materials supply in Europe by identifying investment opportunities for sustainable and socially responsible access to raw materials in Europe from primary and secondary sources,” EIT RawMaterials chief executive, Bernd Schäfer, said in a media statement.

The group of 27 nations will need about 60 times more lithium and 15 times more cobalt for electric vehicles (EV) batteries and energy storage by 2050, analysts estimate. EU demand for rare earths, used in high-tech devices and military applications, is predicted to increase 10-fold over the same period.
    Other problems reflect the peculiarities of the materials involved. Supply chains for rare earths and the like are particularly hard to diversify (…) "
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2792/2792279-2756be4d7ebd2479c00516ae890dd5a5.jpg
    So make it, what you want from that article and let the panic begin to bring my position here finally into the green within the green energy sector ! <<<<<<<<<

So, what @Dwnon4 said: ..."this puts us in bed with all the euro majors, plenty of open doors".
    Very true and by the way my position is now in the green and I may see many owners here, who will have a big smile on their faces in 2021. So, good luck to all and a prosperous year 2021, me included. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.