ARL 7.09% 59.0¢ ardea resources limited

I feel I have to comment ... (to let off steam! :mad:) Well, I...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I feel I have to comment ... (to let off steam! )

Well, I have to say that disappointment is weighing heavy atm. As a long, long-term holder (& some times trader) of all things ARL, I have to say that these last two days have been totally underwhelming. Monday was to be the start of 'good wealth' times (& years) for all holders, unfortunately not to be! (atm, anyway.)

For those who have done their homework, it will be evident that this company ARL (previously HRR) & its director, Ian Bucchorn, have been through 'hell & high water' to get to this stage of development. Having the knowledge of how this company/management has proceeded throughout these past years, it is easy for me to say that the company has done nothing but continue to succeed where others have faltered & in some cases failed. Yes, another set-back & while we may not be celebrating atm, our success in this partnership/agreement is evident & our $'s time will come.

The companies fundamentals just continue to vastly improve, in all areas. (noted by many throughout.) The Management & Team are continuing to excel, (even without the preposterous salaries of some!) The long awaited JC Partnership/Agreement is now underway under the best possible conditions for all holders & all production facets will be kept to the very best standards & costs. Reading what many of our 'experienced' forum members have to say here, helps many of us to understand areas that we may not be experienced in. This input also helps to explain & support what the company is trying to do, (in most cases). Thankyou to all those who input with their knowledge, it is much appreciated. (by many I'm sure.)

Unfortunately, the selling that is taking place atm, is hobbling our future investment. I cannot perceive the sense of this selling, I can only guess that some may need the money or happy to take a small win after buying recently. I hope that they don't regret selling! I'm still all in & will remain 100% into this investment, while it fundamentals etc., continue to increase. There's really not much to stop us now!

GLTAH's / AIMO

(I feel better now!!!) - GO ARL!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.045(7.09%)
Mkt cap ! $117.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 66.5¢ 59.0¢ $216.2K 343.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 4763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.0¢
  Change
-0.045 ( 6.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.0¢ 66.5¢ 60.0¢ 70134
Last updated 15.58pm 21/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.