ARL 0.00% 41.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: ARL SMM and MC to form a JV to develop KNP Goongarrie Hub, page-239

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    Market has spoken...???!! WOW, what a fantastic, well thought out, pointless response. Nothing more than I'd expect given your years of ...well, just salty jibs really! I haven't seen you post anything of value apart from salty barbs right from the start. In fact, reckon you sided more with that other 'know it all' - FIGJAM flipper, like you were his little 'Igor'. You became a little lost when he stopped posting - nothing for you to hang your coat tails on, maybe??

Guess what , market hasn't spoken yet. When it really does speak, I'll make sure you are the first on the list to invite to come back and provide another gem of wisdom from bomberland - maybe we'll get another syringe(?) of wisdom from you? maybe not? wink.png. Still an opportunity to jump on board, if you're still on the Ni bandwagon, but then maybe your bosses at SRL have convinced you to jump on board copper - just to keep them on the lifestyle they've become accustomed?

When we do come calling, don't reckon we'll be looking for anything useful, but it'll be great just to rustle your nose in a little horse manure and let you know what you could have done. Don't expect you'll learn anything from it, cause the bombers certainly haven't.

But thanks for the worthless chat...champ! wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.