ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: ARL SMM and MC to form a JV to develop KNP Goongarrie Hub, page-349

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Yes I agree and I don’t want people to think I’m for over pumping ARL, it’s about market awareness and I can provide plenty of information that supports that rationale and the benefits.

There’s no question that is a part of good management however they go about it, in our case as you mentioned our production costs and environmental factors etc need to be highlighted along with ability to fund capex.

It may well be there is a plan for this once everything is signed off on.

Management have steered us to an outstanding position on so many levels but yes I think we could do with some more exposure and an update, perhaps we have booked a rig for exploration drilling at Emu Lake etc

There are multiple forums in the US, in the end you’re right good investors will do their own research we just need to get their attention. Maybe a few crux type interviews etc.

Funds can be limited by internal protocols along with individual investors who may wish to invest through their super funds have certain requirements for qualifying.

Ultimately there is nothing wrong with a conservative show you don’t tell you management style it’s just my opinion that loyal long holders sometimes see funds come in well into the process even at FID or if you look at Red5 just after the mine opened and pick up share’s cheaper than guys holding for 5 years it still works out well but it’s on the nose.

I don’t think that will be the case in the Long run here we have totally different dynamics but at the rate we are dropping could be back to low 40’s if we have another week like the last week.

It’s just insane our market cap is 100 million and CHN nearly 600 million. Really 6 times more valuable than us. We need some market awareness.

Last edited by Rewop: 12/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.