ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pretty much my post above but I also agree with you. Just look...

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    Pretty much my post above but I also agree with you. Just look how quiet it is here. It's somewhat of a good thing cause we can have good respectful discussion here without a mass of people but that also means barely any retail investors even know this exists.

I think the project needs no "promotion" the value stands for itself but people need to know it exists and they also need some technical stuff explained to them as there are complex metallurgical processes, many moving parts, structures and permitting things going on which might seem like an issue at first glance but if you take a deeper look they are not. See how money of mine who are honestly not as bad as some people blast them for still missed the most critical point about our PFS figures, which is that we forecast a rock bottom AISC which even if we overshoot by double and the nickel price stays low, we are still one of the most profitable nickel mines in Aus!

Ravensthorpe requires nickel at 27000 usd a ton and niwest at 20k, we can do it lower than the Indonesians and even if our PFS figures overshoot and become more conservative we are still winning. We might have stellar esg but that's not even the best point about us!

Then there's the exploration upside of the fact we know there's gold in the pit and don't know how much. The DFS will give greater clarity. Every 0.1g per ton of gold recoverable was over a billion extra in value last I checked with how much earth we're moving.

Scandium circuit upside, sulphide exploration, extra 50% of the nickel still unsigned for potentially a SECOND deal....

So many positives here I could post all day long...
    Last edited by Giovanni33: 12/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.