ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

It's actually 'assist in obtaining finance' - means so much more...

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    It's actually 'assist in obtaining finance' - means so much more when it's penned by multi-hundred billion $ organisations that have built their reputations on large, multi generational projects.

"I could organise finance ... for the CAPEX.." - sorry randy, you couldn't organise squat - and as for your call the rest of KNP isn't in play - again you don't read enough of the details. What was that part about other interested parties still in play? I know you've been burnt by $0 up front offtakes that haven't amounted to anything, apart from the lifestyle mgmt heading off to Brazil for a holiday - here, words actually mean something. Unlike some of your past predictions, like, KNP won't get off the ground, because the ore is too deep (remember that one?) or my fave was how you suggested IB ran HRR into the ground and then just turned around and opened up another shop front down the road...

Given your past involvement here, I actually don't really care what 'wording' you think would have been better...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.