ARL 1.10% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: ARL SMM and MC to form a JV to develop KNP Goongarrie Hub, page-388

1. 1,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Ah, that's not good Randy, I'm in your head, aren't I?? Must suck being you...wink.png

And there's another unsubstantiated claim on your behalf, you do have a habit of shooting your gob off before thinking. Must be a trait you picked up over yonder, cause your other mates have the same problem.

But talking about promises, how are yours going? 'Death spiral' for a Tier 1 deposit in a potential (only because the SH's agmt hasn't been signed off yet) JV with the Japanese dream team. Should leave your 'death spiral' quotes for your home turf given they've already had a 100:1 consol and well on their way to do another...

Then there's the - "this won't attract any strategic partner because the ore is too deep..." Where do you get your info from?

Or the...comparison that ARL is the same play as AUZ - now that is just hilarious given your chosen donkey is currently at $0.00008 (post consol no. 1)- a long way from your starting point.... And ARL is currently 2.5x it's starting IPO price of $0.20.

You have a lot to learn, Junior!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6260/6260767-034b9f01f53f95d76d32f63bd31ccba6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.