ARL 3.30% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Considering what You brought out and what we have previously...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Considering what You brought out and what we have previously discussed then no doubt it's a big milestone.

I think big reason why SP is plunging is there is still a lot of uncertainty. I think we don't see any major lift to SP 'til next year when DFS is out and we get all answers. Previously we knew that operation starts early 2028, but even this has changed and is now expected to become operational ~ 2030. According to announcement then JC has to secure financing for the project to get 50% share. After that we got to know that we still have to raise capital. Is it for different stages and works before FID or for what ? And because of that we don't know the amount that needs to be raised and is it issuing new shares or is it gov grants or some else sources.

And it's really expensive project for nickel mining. We are not sitting on the tier 1 REE deposit, we have lot's of nickel and geopolitics makes this metal vulnerable right now and future is uncertain. Right now we know that no batteries are powerful enough and competitive without nickel, but EV sector is still in childs shoes and what if revolutionary invention is made. But despite to that, stainless steel will still swallow a lot of nickel.

Right now theres still a lot of risk for investors and SP is very volatile. But time will tell when we'll get our answers and if they keep up positive outcome then SP will have stronger legs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.8¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $9.9K 20.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8923 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.