ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Giovanni, I for one, never regarded AUZ as a peer, especially...

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    In the words of a previous poster... "Ayup..." smile.png fair call (hopefully I've used it in the right context). More than happy to take all that on board, but when I'm directly misquoted and, as you know, said poster has a habit of misdirecting and falsifying ...well, just about everything he/she/it posts, I'm afraid I will still fall back into posting thinly veiled, contemptuous replies. More for my own humour and satisfaction, than anything else! For that, OK, I'll apologise in advance now...

Giovanni, I for one, never regarded AUZ as a peer, especially once their figjam pumpers started gracing us with their opinions - always have to be wary of stocks that are being pumped by 'red heart' pumpers and they had a few during those times!. Now the sorry beast is just a money pit and source of lost dreams... Unfortunately, this poster who continually reappears with no facts, just innuendo, IMV doesn't deserve to be treated seriously - even for an anonymous forum. He/she/it will need to try much harder if it wants his presence to be treated fairly.

Anyway, 'nough said about that.

Post the end of June, some comments from mgmt about how the SH's agmt is faring will help stem the flow. I don't expect any other news until that piece of work has been signed off, then mgmt can start prioritising other work flows outside the DFS streams, like NiSu hunting in other parts of the wider KNP. And who knows, @the squash re-buying his holdings may act as a catalyst for higher prices...

Whatever happens, I'm still picking up bits and pieces where I can, and quite happy to keep pushing my average price up to these levels.

Good luck to all LTH's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.