ARL 0.00% 47.5¢ ardea resources limited

So let me get this straight Randy. You've gone back to 2009 to...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693

So let me get this straight Randy. You've gone back to 2009 to get the ravensthorpe DFS info and that compares to ARL PFS of 2023? Same type of ore is it? Because as you should have found out in all your 'extensive' readings, ores' ain't ore... Yes? Actually you must have gone back further because BHP closed it in 2009. So they had 0.3% grade ores to last all this time? And they still couldn't turn a profit? What's that telling you? Anything to do with tech?

Then we have Nickel West, BHP wanted to sell it off years ago but then decided to hang onto it, but wait, then got cut off at the knees because Gina and who was it?, bought out their supplier of higher grade ore. So they were left with lower quality at a high AISC. Was probably likely to happen even without the Indo situation.

Not seeing what you are seeing as comparable at all - but then that's not a surprise given your background and penchant for trying to spread any type of doubt you can conjure up.

As for you looking into GEAR - if you think it's a bad thing - then I'm all for the relationship!!

As for your EV market theory, just as flimsy because you know what else Ni is used for in a fairly significant way? Come on, surely you do?

Off you go, try some different angle next time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.