ARL 0.79% 62.5¢ ardea resources limited

If You would contact and clarify it would be a thankful move....

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    If You would contact and clarify it would be a thankful move. Especially when You suggested that option, shows that You might have some questions well, otherwise You or somebody else would break it for everyone in a way no questions asked. And just in case mate, I'm not being disrespectful. I'm honoring every guy in this forum.

if we scroll on a second page, then last week someone shared a poster of terms of strategic partner process.

they will get up to 49% share, earn up to 100% offtake right and secure project financing. Two of these were considered together - strategic partner earn up to 49% of project when securing project financing.

Does my peasant logic is right when I state that ARL already knew approx capex and they also knew that raising capital will be extremely difficult and doesn't serve all involved parties interests. Thus they said, whoever is securing financing for the project, will get full offtake rights and high 50% share. So, seems JC has to find and raise the capital without ARL, but they service the loan equally 50/50.

Thus I give my sincere apologizes thesquash and Burt and other fellows who noticed my mistake but didn't correct. I apologize, I misread and there is no 50/50 funding brought out.

If my statement above might be correct, then it gives to this deal whole new perspective. I apologize and agree with You thesquash, it is very good deal if that's right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $125.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 66.0¢ 62.5¢ $39.13K 60.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4442 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.5¢ 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.0¢ 65.0¢ 63.0¢ 19094
Last updated 10.32am 15/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.