ARL 0.83% 60.5¢ ardea resources limited

Yep. It's not an unfair point from money of mine that the PFS...

1. 2,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Yep. It's not an unfair point from money of mine that the PFS figures diverge from today's nickel/cobalt prices...but it's not the whole picture when this has such long life of mine. It's also about how low this sits on the cost curve. It's about how this thing can still turn a profit while other nickel mines cannot. The appeal to this thing is for continuity of supply in a volatile market.
    I personally see this now as a question of what amount we will make.

There are so many variables between now and 2028 that could see this turning over only a few bags or hundreds of bags that it's honestly foolhardy to predict exactly how much money shareholders will make. But what we can say for sure is that the consortium believe in the project, have derisked us as of today by putting their honor and money on the line to go in far deeper with us and this speaks volumes. If the market wants to ignore this, I know many of us will be buying. Not many shares left now....

Also in defence of the management, the whole issue with the trading halt was perfectly outlined by another poster a week ago. What management did was a defence against any potential leakers, market manipulators or people trying to force their hand and disrupt negotiations. They have acted nothing but honourably towards us long term shareholders which is really rare for retail holders. Often we get taken advantage of by management, this is one of the few companies where I feel like management does a really good job.

Anyway, just my opinion. Good luck everyone, it looks like it's going to be a very exciting few years! Would love to see other people's modelling on our half of the capex. I also watched the video of Andrew here:

Note how he describes the consortium working with us to secure project debt on the best possible terms.
    Last edited by Giovanni33: 29/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.5¢
Change
0.005(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $120.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ $29.81K 49.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4990 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 2616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ 25265
Last updated 15.53pm 04/06/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.