ARL 0.00% 60.0¢ ardea resources limited

Hi RewopYou are correct in your understanding about people not...

1. 3,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1885
    Hi Rewop
    You are correct in your understanding about people not understanding.
    For 7 years now I have been fighting similar battles, trying to get peoples understanding,

For you and I with the rusted on shareholders here, there doesn't seem to have been immediate consensus on the announcement, and we are invested ?.
    For outsiders to comprehend the intricacies of Ardea in a 15 minute review of documentation from an announcement results in more questions than answers, reason for this is that Ardea is NOT a one trick pony, there is a lot more than just the visible surface. We have layer upon layer of beautiful giving. None of this is a bad thing. It does require continuous education of people though,

Consider that most miners are a single deposit with a few minerals, exploration, mining that deposit, P&L and that's it, SIMPLICITY.

Ardea is now Goongarrie, KNP and a multitude of other resources in WA, Landmass bigger than some countries.
    Within that landmass is Nickel Laterite, Nickel Sulphide, Cobalt, Manganese, Lithium, Rare Earths, GOLD.
    The company involved is Ardea Resources on all of the claims, BUT
    Then there are the Goongarrie claims that have different structures and partners, but only on some of it, Ardea, Sumitomo, Mitsubishi.
    Now consider the permutations bringing on another partner Consortium for the KNP resources.
    What about Kalpini and Yerilla Hubs, how will they play out.
    This is HUGE.

I previously noted that Ardea is like an onion, remove the skin, then a layer, and a layer, and a layer, and another layer. Now consider that you are only scratching the surface of possibility and that is not an overstatement.

What I am saying is that educating people on all matters Ardea is an ongoing process and 15 minute podcast jockeys wont understand, until they do,
    Watch them change once that awakening happens. Question is ? can we get their attention for long enough, will they believe us when we say, This is an ASX100 Company in the making.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 60.0¢ 58.5¢ $30.11K 51.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23451 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 40255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.0¢ 59.0¢ 58.5¢ 9274
Last updated 15.41pm 06/06/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.