ARL 2.54% 57.5¢ ardea resources limited

Good morning Red, You have shown great foresight and loyalty to...

1. 1,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Good morning Red,
    You have shown great foresight and loyalty to ARL, your insights along with Clockworksmurf and others that have been around since the dawn of ARL time are invaluable, this forum has been well balanced and respectful of individual opinions and contributions certainly an exeption to most HC forums.

Indeed there was a time yesterday when I thought remember the good ol days on this forum, like last week haha if you get what I mean.

I'll keep posting and I think collectively we are getting a good balance of objective information looking at different aspects from a decent bunch of contributors.

Sure I would like to see more people understand the opportunity hear and load up the buy side however it doesn't really matter we don't need to raise and the operation costs will be minimal with all DFS cost absorbed by KNP project.

I'm patient and will look forward to the DFS updates and seeing the nickel price recover and hopefully some more in depth interviews with Andrew along with some exploration activity at Kalpini.

It may be that retail never gets on board in great numbers but sophisticated investors and funds that operate in the battery minerals space will be looking at this move from the Japanese and want a piece of the pie.

I expect to be at the at the KNP opening in a few years, first round of drinks on me.

Rewop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $114.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.5¢ 57.0¢ $31.22K 53.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5174 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.5¢ 59.0¢ 57.5¢ 23319
Last updated 15.43pm 07/06/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.