ARL 2.54% 57.5¢ ardea resources limited

To RandAl...Some posters here will likely maintain a harsh view...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    To RandAl...

Some posters here will likely maintain a harsh view of you for some time because they haven't forgotten your utter lack of respect displayed towards ARL investors, nor have they forgotten that you had purposefully come over from other threads to display schadenfreude when ARL sp dropped. On numerous occasions.

That may well be in the past and you have arrived at a different position now. Less insensitive, more maturity and deeper understanding.

I no longer read your posts; been like that for more than a year. But even so I can tell their contents based on other posters' replies to you.

I don't recall a poster, any poster, having stated to you to let bygones be bygones, or that we too had made poor judgement calls, or such similar expressions. That tells me that you haven't given your apology as a sincere peace offering for a fresh start in engaging constructively. It also tells the other posters that they might do well to remain wary and skeptical of your words.

All of us, including you, have encountered our share of unprincipled and untrustworthy people who have no hesitation in turning on a dime and verbally stabbing one in the back, whether for profit, sick pleasure or self advancement. Such lowly conduct will resound loudly here in light of the JC culture of honour and commitment that we admire. Unfortunately, your past words that you once had been so proud of have now cast you very poorly in this same light.

The ARL LT shs community are a pretty good lot of people, being tolerant, respectful, forgiving, helpful, and quirky. We enjoy reading each other's comments, and tend to keep our silence and hold our peace on some really divergent but respectfully presented viewpoints. You too can be and are welcome to be part of this community. It is up to you, of course.

But some things in life cannot be demanded or claimed. They have to be earned. And even have to be earned back, if lost carelessly.

Ultimately, what we individualy work on is to polish our skills and broaden our knowledge so that these qualities may guide us well in our invesment decisions. Being part of a supportive community can help a lot.

I wish you all the best is this endeavour too.

Like us, you have what it takes to reach a position wherein the investment confusion and doubts that might now be plaguing you will be replaced by a strong sense of conviction grounded in rational clarity.
    Until then, you might continue to be puzzled by the serenity displayed by RED, Sally_Will (RIP), Jacko, Giovanni, et al. admist the ARL sp volatility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $114.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.5¢ 57.0¢ $31.22K 53.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5174 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.5¢ 59.0¢ 57.5¢ 23319
Last updated 15.43pm 07/06/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.