EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

KNL can move down as fast as it goes up. Problem is over the...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    KNL can move down as fast as it goes up. Problem is over the last three years it loses all its gains. All the way up to 50 cents and back down.

Glad you think that KNL will reach 30 cents one day but I am not so optimistic. From what I have found online I believe the Tanz gov will release news soon and all Oz miners will know where they stand. We'll see who has been in talks with them and who has been let's say pushed up the queue.

Imo I don't think 2018 will be the year of KNL. Personally I don't think they will ever get there. I'm not saying this to be nasty. I see what I have seen for the last 4 years. Holders saying KNL is in a leading position and all I see is the sp hitting lower lows. If it goes sub 10 cents will you cut their losses? I would not be happy holding this stock for the last four years. Imo it is the worst performing stock in that time.

In 5 weeks they are down to there last million give or take a few dollars. What if the Tanz gov releases bad news for KNL? What happens then? How will they raise?

There was another graphite company that waited to do a cr and could not do it. From trying to raise at 15 cents they dropped it to 9 cents. And that was through a rights issued. They came up short about 70% from memory or even more. They went into VA soon after. All those poor punters who participated only for it to go into VA a few months later.

I asked the question the other day. Can KNL raise money? What are the guidelines for how much money a company can forecast for the next quarter if they don't have the money to cover it?

Who thinks KNL should have raised money by now? Who is worried about their cash position?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.