EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Thanks Trommel. Amazing that these holders want to insult...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Thanks Trommel. Amazing that these holders want to insult posters like me who are asking serious questions.

How will KNL progress if there is only $1 million left at the end of the next month? What happens if the forecast spend is greater than what they have in the bank? Not one holder has an answer for this question.

How long will management wait till they attempt a CR? What will the price be? Last raise was $10 million at 23 cents. How much will they raise or should that be try to raise for the next one and at what price?

How will those that participated last time feel when the new cr is done at possibly 50% lower then what they paid? Will they write off their investment? For your sake I hope not.

I really hope management is not waiting and hoping that some Tanz gov news will lift the price because imo that is not going to happen before the money runs out. Even if some news comes out it will be a long time for financiers to review everything and see is KNL is still feasible.

Could some KNL holders here try and respond with what they believe will happen capital wise. Imo KNL is leaving it way too late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.