EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Thanks Tony, I appreciate the effort to correct your previous...

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Thanks Tony, I appreciate the effort to correct your previous post just for me.

On being in the box seat, one can only keep ticking those social responsibility boxes, such as meeting Equator standards in full, particularly those future livelihood provisions.

There now also seems to be some new requirements from Tanzania in the new regulation that that they are now working through, not sure how others are progressing on that front so it's a bit difficult to determine who is in the box seat. Perhaps they are all sitting around a table together working thru them together?

Do you know of any others who have started working thru these new requirements so we can make some meaningful comparisons on who is in the box seat. I gather some may put it all in the too hard basket, particularly if funding was unlikely for their project even before the changes, not much realistic hope now so they may just not bother and try and move out of Tanzania, so will be an interesting list on who has bothered to start working thru the new processes.

I see VRC submitted their application for Mining licences the other day, so seems they are still interested, not sure where everyone else stands as haven't really been following it much whilst we wait for these new processes so would be good if you could give us a summary of where everyone is at and it will also save me a bit of research time.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $26.93K 245.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140243 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 29814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.