EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Names I love it when you fall back to the KNL is the only...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Names I love it when you fall back to the KNL is the only graphite company to submit the rap to Equator standards like that is amazing. I believe the other company did as well but holders here went into a panic because they  could not find it online. That's not to say it wasn't. Funny thing is it has only sent the KNL share price backwards. And I'm talking about before the the new mining laws passed.

Anyway I'm not sure how good you are at googling but if you are you can find some of the answers you seek.

Do you know of any others who have started working thru these new requirements so we can make some meaningful comparisons on who is in the box seat. See above.

I think we will all know where we stand soon enough. Sooner than you think.

MJB58 is saying KNL is valued at $35 million. Imo I think that is about double of what it should be. I said KNL would hit 10 cents in the next few weeks and that is not being nasty. That is based on my research. It's only about a 30% drop. Very possible when you look at the charts.

It seems nobody wants to answer the questions on why Andrew is trying to generate interest so late in the game? Imo it seems they are starting from scratch again. Was this event attended to make it look as if KNL is active? Are they saying there is really not much we are going to announce so better to make it look like we are doing something?

Let's not  do the RAP thing again please gents. Let's talk about why my concerns are not your concerns. Am I that far of the mark?
    Nearly half way through the quarter and KNL has about $1.5 million left if you use their last quarterly for guidance.

In six weeks that will be $1.1 million. Why have they not raised money? Can they raise? We have seen another ASX graphite company raise $5 million this week in what has been one of the biggest sell off in markets for years.  From the $1.1 million KNL will have left at the end of this quarter approximately $125,000 will be part of Grants package pro rata. (As per the annual report Mr Pierce is based in Tanzania and receives fixed remuneration of $280,000 plus US$50,000 (net of tax) per annum, medical and travel insurance, four return flights to Perth each year, a maintained vehicle and furnished accommodation in Dar es Salaam.)

What are all the directors on? So nearly $750K  for the Q1 & Q2 for management (not including Grants perks on top of the cash) from the $2.2 million they had left at the start of the year. Wow

knle.JPG

Thank god for that R&D grant or KNL would have only had about $400k left in the bank at the start of the year.

CR wise what is Andrew waiting for? Imo within a few weeks this will be your main question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.