EGR 2.00% 9.8¢ ecograf limited

And right there is the problem. Kibaran are not making...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    And right there is the problem. Kibaran are not making batteries. They are supplying graphite to make these batteries.IMO this is a huge lie by KNL. They do not have one person in the company that has battery making expertise. What a joke.

It is not a Kibaran battery. Kibaran are not selling batteries.
    If that was not enough I see the cheetah on the car. Seriously guys does this not reek of desperation? Again you are supplying graphite to suppliers who who will ten make batteries for the LIB industry and that's if you ever get the mine up and running.

This picture here showing the graphite in the battery is about the truth of it.

knnn.JPG

So they supplied the spherical graphite to somebody who made the battery yet KNL want to put their name on it? OMG. And here you guys are lapping it up.

Everything else in the report I have seen before but by a company that has the expertise to make batteries and/or has ownership in a consortium who are gearing up to make batteries.

I am absolutely gobsmacked by what KNL is trying to portray themselves as.

After getting smacked down in the last few days a measly 30,000 shares have been bought today. Seriously guys you need to at least consider the other side of what you believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $31.81K 335.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48898 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 10739 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.