EGR 3.13% 15.5¢ ecograf limited

Dear Stiltskin, It might come as a surprise to you but it...

1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    Dear Stiltskin,

It might come as a surprise to you but it doesn't matter one little bit what you believe, all that matters is that I managed to accumulate a substantial amount of shares @ what I believe to be a bargain price in a company that I believe has very strong fundamentals and I believe will make me a lot of money very soon.

I also hope lots of other PPL, especially the once still holding, but also others that sold and are waiting for the right signals to buy back in, make some good profits as well, I just have a distinct dislike for PPL that try to use HC a tool to scare punters into selling and only post when they can smell an opportunity for a quick trade, absolutely no problem with day traders and I have a lot of respect for the good ones as they possess certain skills/tools that most of us don't have, but I don't see mosts of them posting silly stuff

on a more serious note...I met this guy a few weeks ago, his name is Noah, and he was certain that the markets will crash very soon but that within days they will recover again...even though I thought this guy is crazy but I couldn't shake he feeling that he was onto something, there was something about his voice that made me believe him, strange things are happening out there...you are not alone

2018 - The Year "Of The KNL"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $70.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $2.208K 14.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86153 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3691 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 2042
Last updated 14.07pm 02/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.