AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Great post ! You are being realistic from what I read. You have...

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Great post ! You are being realistic from what I read. You have stated accurate commentary which unfortunately in our current situation can also be a bit pessimistic.

Some time ago I was pretty keen to discuss some more facts in relation to Company performance in these threads,specifically looking at costs versus income etc etc ... because this actually tells us an important story. However, the story is not all rainbows, and can even be a bit distressing.... turns out there was not a lot of appetite for it, which I can also understand.

I've mentioned on here a couple of times that AJQ is by far my largest Shareholding, by number of shares, so there is not a lot of incentive for me to rubbish this stock, but on the other hand it has been very frustrating to see the Shareprice fall continuously year after year after year into penny stock territory.

I guess we can always 'feel' that this stock will eventually come good, ie become profitable, but the sunk costs for our latest wells (even mostly defrayed by grants received) have yielded disappointing results... we cant afford many more duds in a Region that we thought would hold so much promise. Perhaps Origin Energy departed for good reason ?

Just my view, but I think the best way forward for Shareholders is if the Company actively sought a Takeover offer. I was totally against the last one that Shareholders rejected, and in hindsight that was probably a bit naive. A Takeover will probably be the only way our Shares will again hit up to $0.25c in the medium to long term. Happy for someone else to have a go..... if they pay us for it.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.