AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Ann: Armour Energy to Receive $6m in Gap Grant Funding, page-25

1. 2,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    If it's hugely expensive it'll also be hugely profitable, there's already proven gas in NQ. Everyone also seems to have forgotten the African bit and some predictions of $150.00/bbl oil as the world situation deteriorates.
    Unfortunately I've run out of available funds to buy more at this incredible price but selling others to get liquid. Watch the price of gas in NSW & Victoria as Australia nears its' predicted coldest winter in recorded history. The shut the gate, shut down coal, shut down all base load energy are my (and AJQs) dearest friends as the havoc they've created will ensure huge profits for any fossil fuel(for that matter "any") energy producer. This is also tragic when I think of all the poor in their sub zero homes unable to pay for heat energy and prohibited from burning fossil fuels (wood, coal). Yet in spite of all this NSW and VIC ban the production of affordable energy in the name of environment protection while the rest of the world burns billions of tonnes of the stuff. Perhaps Australia should be renamed, the nation of the bewildered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.