ARR 3.77% 25.5¢ american rare earths limited

Ann: ARR on target for significant JORC resource, page-23

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Go back through announcements throughout 2022 and you will see what I mean, when you read the detail, you will see behind the superlatives it's not actually new news, just repeating previous claims with subtle gratuitous emphasis. The low cost separation/extraction has been flagged for some time, first with La Paz which even then was compared for its similarity with Halleck Creek. Even Bluegrass which was dropped into the most recent announcement was touted mid last year when it was first acquired by the company.

I am a massive fan of the company and if it delivers it will be life changing for me, something I have made very clear previously. But I also am prepared to call out and discuss spin and/or pumpy announcements as well for the benefit of others looking or holding. Every stock has a cheer squad but I learn a lot more from those prepared to call things out, even if it's just to make me think a little harder about my investment and confirm I'm still happy to hold .... which for the record .... I am still happy to hold here and will probably buy more each dip under 20c as I have recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $44.90K 172.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18582 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 53456 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.