LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: ARR reaches $18.6 million, up 272% YoY, page-96

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I can see all the reviews actually.
    The negative ones are from Sept and Oct 2018. I didn't want to quote the ones from disgruntled employees who gave one star as I believed the ones that says it's awesome to work for them would be less bias.
    But if you'd like me to list some cons from the bad reviews I didnt think it would be helpful, because they're dIsmal. Maybe have a read of them all yourself and then let me know what yoI thInk.
    It's disappointing to hear that most are saying that they're pushing the sales of their product before focusing on the product itself. Lots of good people just left. False Promises. They're relyIng on theIr relatIonahIo wIth mIcrosoft too much, and they're still treatIngIt as a start up and not puttIng on theIr bIg boy socks, etc.

Trust me - I need livetiles to rerate because it's my worst performing stock and I've had to average down twice.

I bought In because the future Is AI. No doubt. But if they are pushing sales on a half baked product and gettIng cash bonuses for hittIng their sales targets then Id prefer them to keep workIng on a competitive product and the sales will take care of itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.