SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Been to 2 "Respawn" LAN tournaments at La Trobe Uni in Melbourne...

1. 167 Posts.
    Been to 2 "Respawn" LAN tournaments at La Trobe Uni in Melbourne and both were paid entry with prizes from sponsors such as NVIDIA, Razer, etc. So I do believe this has potential. Esports is a huge growth market and Australia does have a big gaming community despite what others think. I even have a friend who catches Overwatch matches on TV now which he didn't even know about. This would've been unthinkable years ago, but yes Esports is making it's way to our TV screens, not to mention how huge Twitch is already.

I have stopped following CSGO but I used to know the results of every single tournament and follow team updates on a daily. They could begin by getting behind the Australian CSGO team who used to be one of the most like-able teams in the world (despite not being the best) due to the personalities on the team. This could bring a lot more exposure to the company. Doesn't necessarily have to be CSGO, there's plenty of games out there with a huge following.

It's definitely an interesting acquisition, which is why I'll be holding on and following closely. Good luck to old holders and new.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2716957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 128596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.