VRX 3.70% 5.6¢ vrx silica limited

Arion. You have to look a little deeper sometimes. I’m not...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

Arion.

You have to look a little deeper sometimes. I’m not speaking for Carna at all. Don’t know him but I think I might see some of the same Angles. He 100 percent does not want to see this tank. He’s in. Not balls deep, but knobby nuts deep. As we try and decipher what people really mean,we must try as best we can to fully understand motives. Don’t know him from Adam. I don’t think he’s a troll, I think he’s just holding feet to the fire based on some very suspect inconsistencies. He’s basically asking questions overtly that even I balk at. And. I think we can all agree that Josie’s a lunatic that may have escaped the asylum. We can never understand the motives of anyone. Carna, interject at any point! I totally could be wrong. I’m thinking he’s chewed on a shit sandwich long ago and certainly long enough to just ask this one fundamental question. WTF is going on? From BFS to port and back again. Anyone who has been “Shat on” since the first monkey threw poo at another would attest to. A monkey will throw that poo back. Without consideration that behind that mirror are Drs scratching etchings on a clipboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $32.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $562 10.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18180 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 25324 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ 9973
Last updated 14.23pm 17/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.