VRX 0.00% 3.7¢ vrx silica limited

Completely disagree on the point on PFS and DFS not being...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

Completely disagree on the point on PFS and DFS not being meaningful at this stage. IND has a current market cap of 14.4m, likely requiring a similar amount of ~$66m to construct a mine. How do you see project funding coming about without any details into feasibility? When the current inferred resource doesn't even pay off the CAPEX?

As mentioned - prices are Free On Board (FOB) where buyer pays shipping. VRX may be responsible for transport to the port but that won't exceed the profit margin of AU$26-33 per tonne.

A quick search shows transport costs for road are about 9 cents/net tonne kilometre, rail 4 cents and sea 3 cents. See link attached. https://www.bitre.gov.au/sites/default/files/is_090.pdf

Arrowsmith North is ~106km to the Geraldton port - so even via trucking it would cost circa AU$9.54 per tonne, still leaving a profit of ~AU$16-33 per tonne. VRX have also stated that they plan to use rail transport, which would cost closer to AU$4.24, still leaving a profit of ~AU$22-29 per tonne.

Once again - the margins for Arrowsmith are feasible.
    Change these numbers to include the extra ~55km transport cost from Stockyard to Geraldton, required beneficiation process costs and unproven resource - and you have your answer as to why IND don't have a PFS and have not been able to fund construction of their mine.

The more we compare VRX to other silica hopefuls - the more confident I feel.
    DYOR
    Last edited by ZachT: 22/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $4 111

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 277054 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 318486 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.