VRX 5.56% 3.8¢ vrx silica limited

no defence of the company here as its a schmozzle, but bruce...

1. 15,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2575
    no defence of the company here as its a schmozzle, but bruce will go to the grave believing that his two term sheets with the Korean foundary fellows are "offtakes". I suspect they will become contracts pretty quick smart once epa progresses.... but everything has hinged on that for the past 4 years......

AIMO, but i don't think its suspicious... i think the hype at the time was warranted as no one thought we'd go into the deep freeze for 4 years, and the sparta investment has transalted into the "interest" from europe that has been hinted at suspect.

The question remains, if bruce is such a clever cookie and swindled the germans....why haven't they sold ? they are down 86% on their original investment yet remain the largest share holder. there have been a few financial years since then where they could have booked the loss.

the problem with us market trader types is we are looking for patterns and causation, when in this instance i think it's creeping banality of cash burn, bumbled communication and an unknown end date that has gutted trust, finances and optimism. Nothing more really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.2¢ $52.59K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134997 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 18126 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.